IvyMunro (“we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Use of your information
We use your information to provide our service to you and to support your relationship with us. We use your information collected from this site to personalise your repeat visits to this site. We do not disclose or sell your information outside IvyMunro. We may obtain information about you via third party sources, such as social media platforms. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally permitted or required to disclose such information to us.
The Ivy League is our email marketing channel through which we use your information to send you information about arts, culture, entertainment, news, products, services and events which may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from The Ivy League us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you have received from us.
Disclosure of your information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if IvyMunro or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation
Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain areas of this site you are responsible for keeping that password confidential and the password should not be shared with anyone. All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure Mailchimp servers.
Cookies, tracking and beacons
In order to improve this site, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to in this policy as a ‘device’) from this site and is stored on your device’s hard drive. A cookie records on your device information relating to your internet activity (such as whether you have visited this site before). The cookies we use on this site won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of many features of this site. These cookies store a unique ID so this site can remember you from one page request to the next. On our website and in our emails we use web beacons. When we send emails to Customers, we may track behaviour such as who opened the emails, who clicked the links and which pages of our website they have visited.
Beacons and pixels allow us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our Service and website. To do this, we include single pixel, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details.
We also include Web Beacons in the emails we deliver through our platform. We use the data from those Web Beacons to create reports about how campaigns performed and what actions were taken. Reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
Although we never sell your data, we may disclose Personal Information to third parties to ensure our prospects and clients receive the most relevant communications. We also use some automated processes to reply to your communications. The only Personal Information we share is your name, email address, city and IP address. We do not collect or share any other information.
We use software called Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. in order to understand how visitors to this site use the site. The Google Analytics cookies remember you from one page request to the next, for example to differentiate between ‘new’ and ‘returning’ visitors. We receive reports from Google Inc. about website usage (such as the number of visitors to our site or the number of unique page views). Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal information about you.
We use third parties to provide information about visitors to our websites. When you visit our website we will record your IP address. This address will be matched against public and proprietary IP address databases to provide us with information about your visit. This information may identify the organisation to whom the IP address is registered but usually not individuals.
Links to other websites
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website ivymunro.com (the “Website”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Website. Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy. This website is owned and operated by IvyMunro and you may use the Website only for lawful purposes.
You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or spam, or any other form of similar solicitation
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, malicious software, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to copy or re-sell any part of our site
- Not to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website you are not authorised to use;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all website content content must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Our content will not:
- Contain any material which is obscene or hateful.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be abusive or invade another’s privacy
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent IvyMunro or its Founder’s identity.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement, fraud, or computer misuse.
- Suspension and termination
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we consider appropriate. Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- Issue of a warning to you.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably consider appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.